Tuesday, October 29, 2013

SUITABLE DATA PLAN FOR ANDROID AND iPHONE USERS.

Suitable Data Plan For Android And iPhone Users - Now That BBM is Available On All Platform To those still asking me if OpenVPNstill works withfree #0.0 on your mtn sim, the answer is yes it rocks like jets without any potholes; just make sure you switch in between servers from France if peradventure it disconnect. Even with TunnelGuru rocks like hell with 10GB daily till 7th of Novemeber. Now that bbm is now available on Android and iPhone, which internet data plan do you think will be suitable for use as at the moment?This questionI have received several times and I felt I should write something about it this morning. Like I said in one of my recent post that Androiddevice or mobile consumes dataalots; in short, to use the word consume is an understatement where Android phones are found. It sucks data as if you are using straw to suck youghout. Hence, it is appropriate to determine which internet plan will be suitable for your device now that you have BBM available on it. Using10mb daily is not the best at all for your device. Like mtn night plan that cost #2,500 gets you 4.5 GB and it works during the daybut it’s pretty expensive for use. Etisalat only gives 260mb for #1,000 a month and I doubt if this is going to last android users up to a month. At the moments, I used Airtel 4GB plan which goes for #1,500(Mind you, not everyone is eligible for this offer) on my device and it last me for a month. If you are that type thatdon’t download, and you really want to save data cost, I’ll recommend you deactivate some app as posted on this tutorial then subscribe for Airtel #1,500 bis plan. Like I said, at the moment, this works best for me because Mtn, etisalat, and glo MB don’t last at all. But lets’hope before the season end, Mtn and other telecommunications network will bring out a data plan at a highly reduced cost suitable for all iPhone and Android users.

No comments:

Post a Comment